Monday 25 April 2011

Design Update 26/04.2011

Since I have decided to continue my idea of using the school logo as part of the wall designs, I've focused more on how much detail I will put into the figures themselves; how detailed will they be?
Should I make them look more like people then stick men?  The only problem with this is I'll be straying a bit further away from the stick man logo...

If I stick to the stick-men, I wanted to consider more about the designs for the way finding as well as the wall decorating.  I likes the idea of making the signs a bit like comic strips, with the characters doing something round the signs...  for example; the EXIT is illustrated by the logo man running to the exit from zombies or a dinosaur or something silly...

But if I wanted to be boring I could stick to the steriotypical designs like shake-spear at theatre.
Even so here's some more sign designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment